I’m bored, so. It’s your lucky day!
1. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A writer. I would sit at my brick computer and write stories based on that clipart red convertible. They were always set in New York and about some kind of sassy female protagonist.
In some ways, I did become a writer. I’ve officially been paid for something I wrote, so I now consider myself a writer *nods*
I also wanted to be an actress. Thank God I changed my mind.
2. What are one of your pet peeves?
Loud chewing. Just. Do not come near me while eating. This is also why I don’t eat with people.
3. Do you have a favorite animal, if so what is it?
Cats. They’re so cute. And dangerous. They’re cool cats. And some of them grin.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
A deserted island because people annoy me. Just saying.
5. What is your favorite hairstyle on a man?
Anything that Chris Hemsworth does. That dude and his people know how to style hair.
6. Who is the hottest celebrity?
See above answer. He’s not burning sun hot, but he seems cool. And he’s hot. Also Simon Baker, Eric Winter. Michael Ealy. Aldis Hodge.
7. What do you think about romance?
I don’t think about it. Hah!
8. What is your favorite designer brand?
I’m a broke bitch so…none of them. I don’t look at what I can’t afford. It makes life a lot easier.
9. What kind of workout routine do you enjoy?
None of them. I mean, in all cases, you end up in a sweaty, disgusting mess. What’s to enjoy?
10. Do you have a favorite song, if so what is it?
Right now, Lies by James Maslow & Parallel by Heffron Drive (more on those later) and Afraid of Heights by Billy Talent. In general – Almost Perfect by Ingram Hill, Hemorrhage In My Hands by Fuel and Running Away by Midnight Hour and Tonight by Deccatree. Also Backstreet Boys. And Innocent by Our Lady Peace.
11. How would you spend one million dollars?
On my deserted island fund. And I’d be really boring and buy a house, car and ice cream maker.
12. Which would you choose: money, or love?
Money. Fuck love. Pfft. Does love pay the bills?
13. How do you want people to remember you now and when you are gone?
That girl who loved boybands. What? It’s different.
14. Are you a family orientated person?
15. What are your habits?
I’m tardy. Clumsy. I lack spacial awareness. Uh…I overthink things and I can be a perfectionist.
16. Have you done anything overly extreme this year?
This year? No. But 2016. Yeah…I painted a damn wall. That’s extreme for me. I also regularly went home at about 5am and had the most fucked up sleeping pattern for three months.
17. What is your favorite day and why?
Fuck all of them. They all suck. But Friday if I had to pick. Lol.
18. If you could be anyone for a day (dead or alive) who would it be?
Barney the dinosaur.
19. What is your biggest wish for this year?
That life stops being sucky. That Donald Trump goes away. That the Kardashian go away. That Supernatural finally dies a miserable TV death.
20. What is your favorite novel?
La la la la la Ia la la la by Haven’t Read Regularly For A Long Ass Time Even Though I Should.
21. Do you have any regrets about the past?
22. Do you believe in evolution or religion?
23. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
ALL OF THEM. Except those weird Ben & Jerry’s flavours with the fruit center. I reject that# from my life.
24. If you could change one facial feature, what would it be?
My nose. I’m too lazy to, though and I’d probably miss it.
25. What would you do in a world war situation?
Cry and listen to boybands?
26. Are you a good singer?
I’m alright. I’m no Beyonce but I can carry a tune without cracking windows.
27. If you could walk chose an actor to play you as a character who would it be?
None of them. I’d get them to Pixar some shit and make it an animation.
28. Have you ever tried dating online?
Kind of. I had the app(s) but…too lazy to use it. I see an emerging pattern here.
29. What is your favorite childhood memory?
….going ice skating and falling on my ass. It was painful, but so, so, so fun!
30. What are 3 things you get turned off by?
Loud people. Loud chewing. Rudeness.
31. Who are 3 of your biggest inspirations?
My parents. The Backstreet Boys (they’re still getting that paper, yo, LBR) and anyone who’s managed to prosper after being in a bad situation.
32. What is the worst thing that could happen to you on a date?
Setting myself on fire or ending up on the floor somehow. With me, either could happen.
33. If there is hair in your food in a restaurant, what would you say?
Hair today, gone tomorrow but I’d like this one to be gone right now.
34. Can you cook carbonara?
Uh. No. But I can use carbonara sauce. Ha.
35. What is your favorite type of ball game?
36. UFC or WWE?
37. What is your favorite news website?
…BBC, I suppose.
38. How many times a day do you look at your phone?
…no more than the average person.
39. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Baaaaaatmaaaan. He counts as a cartoon character, right?
40. Describe your mood right now using one word
41. What would your dream car be?
Ferrari something or other.
42. If you could be any sports player, who would it be?
Serena Williams minus that unfortunate dalliance with resident manwhore Drake.
43. If you were a flower, what type would you be?
44. Do you own a bike?
45. What is your favorite news channel?
Sky News. BBC News. Anything that isn’t CNN.
46. What 3 languages would you like to learn?
Spanish. German and my parents first language (yeah, I’m being coy on purpose).
47. What is your favorite drink?
48. Describe the perfect guy?
49. Would you be rather be able to shape shift or mind read?
Shape shift. Please. Imagine the fucked up shit that people think? I’d rather not know!
50. If you found a purse with $100 on the floor, would you turn it in?
The good girl in me says yes.
The broke bitch says hell no.
It’s anyone’s guess.
51. If you were a lesbian, who would be your celebrity girlfriend?
52. What is your favorite joke
….that Supernatural is still on air. It’s the joke that keeps on giving.
53. Coke or Pepsi?
54. What are you talented at?
Writing. Emphasising. Listening. Fixing tech issues.
55. Where is the ideal place for a first date?
A restaurant. Or the cinema.
56. Have you ever been excluded from school?
57. What do you think your worst facial feature?
Didn’t this come up already? MY NOSE!
58. When was the last time you cried?
I can’t remember now.
59. Do you operate better at night or during the day?
I’m the Queen of the Night.
60. How much do you weigh?
Hell if I know.
61. What is your biggest fear and why?
Spiders and moths because they’re gross.
62. What do you do in your spare time?
63. Do you like liquorice?
64. Do you like sunny days or windy days more?
65. Name 3 things about where you live that you find most beautiful?
Nothing, nothing and nothing.
66. Which is your least favorite part of your body and why?
Not this again.
67. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
Eyes ’cause they’re pretty. And also hair because some hair is pretty.
68. What gets you angry?
Lots of things.
69. What is your favorite insect and why?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? NONE.
70. Do you like any exotic dishes?
That depends. I like Chinese food. Does that count?
71. Where are 3 places you would like to visit on holiday and why?
Africa. Australia and…Las Vegas. Because I need a holiday away from real.
72. Have you ever broken a bone, if so how?
No, I have not. It’s a miracle that I haven’t given my long streak of bad luck.
73. What was the last thing that got you excited?
I actually don’t know. I’d saying seeing the Backstreet Boys but that was almost five years ago. So. One would hope that I’ve been excited at least once since then.
74. When was the last time you were upset?
Donald Trump is about to become President. Anyone who isn’t constantly upset by this notion has issues.
77. What was your favorite subject in school?
78. Which job professions do you find interesting?
Writing. Athletes and medical professions. And Law!
79. What is the most challenging thing you have had to do this year?
2016 — complete my degree.
80. When was the last time you said something that was untrue and why?
I’m not falling for this one. Ha!