1. You will earn a reputation…
…As that person who is known to say dumb shit at all times.
2. You will become a source of amusement
It sounds good BUT IS IT? You tell me.
3. People can’t tell if you’re joking or not.
This is bad. This has the potential to go left. Any innocuous comment is open to negative interpretation. Please, people. Think before you speak.
4. You will make certain people uncomfortable
Yeah, they’re buzzkills, but still an awkward situation is an awkward situation. These are the people that give you those long, silent looks and make you feel like an idiot.
5. You can’t control your own brain
As a fellow brain-farter, it’s automatic. Sometimes we just can’t help it. We try hard but that just makes it worse.
Written as a response to this.