Once again, I’m here to bitch. What can I say? People just bring it out in me.
I will be talking in code here because you know, the internet is what it is.
- I signed up to do X.
- I was put into the process and completed X within the time limit.
- X was accepted and checked twice.
- I was paid for X. I was told that X would be available on a certain date.
- I fucked up and didn’t check.
- By the time I did X wasn’t there.
- I asked about it and after a while I was told that I had made some mistakes.
Uh…and nobody could tell me? I’m not disputing that I made them but they could have informed me and given me a chance to fix ’em.
I am a little bit annoyed about this because bad communication irritates me (even though I am the worst offender at times).
Anyway, the lesson here is: set yourself a million reminders if you’re a ditz like me. People don’t care if you are busy, they will leave it to you to chase them. And I am the worst person at chasing other people down. I will dither and dilly dally until I am forced to do something. I’m the worst kind of procrastinator!