I’m going to bullet point this shit.
- I need to swear less. I’ll start tomorrow.
- Bob, of my Instagram experiment, was the least annoying person when I flicked through it briefly
- Seriously, Bob was the least annoying person
- Bob, who I mocked for a month.
- Bob! His outfit was really strange in the last picture I saw.
- Anyway, yeah, Bob aside, there were drink pictures, fucking Supernatural pictures (I’m not sure why I don’t unfollow this person!), wedding pictures, other pictures etc. It made me feel bad about myself. I have no idea why?
- This is why I no longer go on Instagram.
- Feeling listless and bored again.
- I posted 27 times on my other blog last month. That’s crazy. I need to shut up.
- My long time friend unfollowed me at some point. She was like my day one snarkling, so that was sad. Guess I’m not interesting enough.
- Signed up to a bunch of online courses.
- My hands and arms are fucked up. I should probably take a blogging break for this reason but I can’t. I need at least one stable thing in life right now.
- The world is fucked up.
That’s every single random thought I’ve had in the past few minutes.
I’m weak so I just caved and watched Bob’s story. It was…Well, I had the volume low so I can’t make out what he was saying. He’s in Malibu filming himself instead of enjoying the view? The outfit looked better in the video. Also I like his sunglasses. That’s about it. I was only mildly embarrassed. Bob is still cancelled, because I haven’t forgiven him for whatever it is that he did. Or that I did to myself. Whatever.
I know. I’m weird.
- Now I feel sad.
- Also, I couldn’t find my freaking I heart moustache vest that I sleep in and I am just going to sleep in what I have on. Adulthood, I have conquered you.
- About to eat cake at 5am
- Just got an alert to finish an abandoned story
- I miss writing.
More later, alligators!
- More is now
- So wasted a good four hours replying to blog comments.
- Got annoyed, closed comments
- Made a new blog, deleted it because I was like, fuck it, it’s my blog and I’ll post what I want to!
- I have decided to limit myself to one blog post per day on either blog. Making this today’s post.
And now I’m done for the day!