Hello, people. It’s ‘Get A Freaking Diary, S!’ time. I’m sure that someone out there is enjoying my rambling.
This weekend my friend and I came up with our own motivational/random quote. I’ll post it on Wednesday, but it’s awesome and nonsensical at the same time. Which kind of sums me up. Haha.
Anyway, I’ll start by talking about Instagram again because I have no life.
- Bob is in Texas this week.
- The picture he posted was slightly ridiculous. I mean, it was cool and all but I don’t get those people that take pictures of themselves in water. Aren’t they worried about dropping their phones? Bravery, y’all.
- My Instagram is dead. The people posting pictures either don’t talk to me anymore, or I’m not really a fan of them anymore. I could search for stuff, I guess. Meh.
- Bob is basically the most active person on my Instagram. I mean, I’m still not sure what his contribution to society is besides broadcasting his face as much as possible, but then again, my contribution isn’t much either so, I cannot judge.
- I’ll wait until when I’m at peak boredom levels and not in a slight state of anxiety.
- I still don’t like his picture.
- Every time I go to post, I get put off because it just feels so pointless. I posted a few pictures this week but I shall disappear for the time being
The Korn lyric/post title:
- It’s true.
- I was thinking about my friend of ten years who I am no longer friends with. My feelings on that range from, that fucking bitch to…that fucking bitch. So they’re balanced feelings then.
- People understand perhaps, but I don’t think they give a hoot.
- I don’t blame them. Everyone wants to be understood, but there’s 7 billion of us and that’s too many people to give a shit about
- I am weird anyway, so, not understanding me is okay.
- I don’t even understand myself.
Random Thought of the Day
Was that dish covered? Oh my goodness, I hope it was! I don’t uunderstand.
Considering that I’m not eating whatever the hell it was, I’m not sure why I’m so concerned but HELLO, BUGS AND STUFF.
- It’s going.
- I cannot really do much with my hand.
- Yesterday I was on meds and trying to write, frustrated and this happened:
Hate it. Hate it.
For one, my brain is foggy.
I can’t control my hands very well so I keep making mistakes. So so many mistakes. I cannot keep a single thought together.
The ideas are coming but not in order.
Still, I write, because I’m a masochist. I have to put myself through a different kind of pain while ridding myself of another.
Time for a sleep methinks…Just spent five minutes staring at a wall. Also my shirt was inside out.
Head is extra foggy.
Anyway, more later.
Uh, okay self… I love that I wasted time writing that instead of just sleeping.
Real talk: please don’t compare me to other people
- I don’t need you to project on me
- I don’t need you to live vicariously through me
- I don’t need you to guide me through life
- I don’t need you to tell me that I’ve achieved nothing in life
- I don’t need to hear you boast about how successful you’ve been when everyone can see that it not true
- I don’t need your advice when everything I want in life is everything you turned out not to be
- I don’t need you to rant and rave when I show no interest
- I don’t need your negativity and poisonous mindset
- I don’t need your abuse at all
- I need you to get a clue and leave me alone
Writing update 2
- Finished a story!
- I need to work on posting some more short stories on here.
- I need to work on my short story that’s sort of about me but isn’t.
- Finished another story. I’m on a roll.
- I will post the second story here because it’s original and based on a WordPress prompt. The other one is fanfic (yes, I dabble in such things).
Anyway, have a good week, people!