Greetings all, it’s that time.
I tend to write these over a period of days. However, #20 was hijacked by Bob. We’ll continue file it under research. Ahem. Maybe I can turn it into a short story series? Haha. Hahaha. Ha. I’m also not going to post it yet so… I’M OUT OF ORDER! –Pacino voice–
- I follow this candle making person on Instagram and I like her posts when I see them. She then likes one of mine.
- Eventually, she’s going to run out of posts because I have about…23 posts. Your girl doesn’t really post. I really want to like about fifty of hers and see what she does. LOL.
- … is doing my head in.
- Can’t we all just get along?
- Death Cab For Cutie, y’all
- This song used to be my jam.
- It’s been nice finding my old iPod and listening to songs
- Until I got to the 30 Seconds To Mars section and I was like, ugh. I like the songs but…. ugh.
Perceptions of me:
- How can you possibly know what was going on in my mind when I don’t know?
- Especially during that time period
- I was spaced out, not focused and did I mention spaced out
- You can’t rebel when you’re so tired that moving hurts
- You can’t tell me what I was thinking because I wasn’t thinking
We’ve got that you text back, no you text back kinda love
- I gave some people my number this week but not my WhatsApp.
- Eventually, I will, but right now I am shit at responding to any messages so I figure why put myself into that situation?
- Anyway, you know how you get those people who never text back? I’ve come up with a solution. Just take my time to text back.
- If I look up and you didn’t reply to my previous message, I’ll assume that your time is too precious for you to expect an immediate response
- It’s funny how the people who desperately want to keep in touch are so bad at it.
- I’m a we had a good run but bye for now kinda girl. I’ve been burned too many times
- People who want to be your friend in name only
- People who say I’m in their top 12 friends (oh, really? You must barely talk to 1-11 either!)
- Just people, really.
- Motivational quotes have the opposite effect on me
- Hyperbolic bullshit is what they are
- Go for what? The last donut. I can be that girl. Always.
Too Many Ideas
- I worry about annoying the people that follow me so I shelve posts and never post them
- Why do I care what other people think?
- I shouldn’t so, screw that.
- The whole point of this blog to is to keep my annoying ways in once place.
- Often I have too many ideas and that leads to procrastination and other stuff
- I have no idea what I’m talking about
LOL, goodnight, people!