First of all, the bullet point layout is so much easier! How does it look? Stupid? Y/n/you don’t care?
I am in male model heaven
In my defence, I was a little grossed out that I even thought that, but at any rate it’s true.
- Bob’s PR (I can tell when it’s not him writing the captions, because everything looks like a normal human being wrote it) posted a thing about a thing
- I clicked on the tag and et voila. Models galore
- I’m going to spend an hour perusing through it, just because it’s been a hard week. I need this. 😂
I am like a pathetic little fangirl
- You know when you know your behaviour is irrational but you can’t help it? Yeah. That.
- Anyway, is it bad that my first thought was, ‘aw, he has something to do!’
- Obviously, he’s way busier than me, so it’s just me being a bitch. I can accept that. He’s working with a major designer (as he has done in the past so yeah, he’s not some lazy person).
- I got bored after ten minutes or so because it was just a bunch of white guys
- Cute white guys, but still
- Diversity in modelling is still a wish more than reality, huh?
- Also I still can’t take Bob seriously.
- Someone posted video and he’s the first model, and he turns to look at the camera I was just like, ‘NO. NOPE BYE.’ LOL. Unserious motherflocker (I’m trying not to be crude!).
- I sat through his story and there was eye rolling (of course) and shock when he was like, ‘this is my hotel, come and say hi’ dude, whaaaat. But that was nice of him I guess.
- He has nice sunglasses
- Starting a sequel
- I have 39393399 unfinished projects
- Starting another one just made sense
- I need a prompt for a short story. Any suggestions?
- Writing done on Friday: 0
- Writing some on Saturday: we’ll see
- Speaking of modelling
- I don’t really get fashion
- I mean, high street stuff is fine. I can pick out a cute top or whatever
- Watching a bunch of people wear ugly shit and walk in a line is just baffling
- And okay, some of the clothes are nice but so much of it is ugly
- So so so so so so ugly
- It’s not art, it’s just ugly
It’s not just me
- Otherwise known as validation
- It’s nice when other people agree with us
- Not necessarily healthy, but nice
- The thing is that, it’s dangerous. If you need someone to agree with you to be confident in your opinion then it won’t work
- I’m kind of a fuck validation kinda girl but I look for it all the time
- Sometimes I find it, sometimes I don’t
- Often it doesn’t matter anyway, because I learn to live with my opinion.
I write so I don’t forget
- Social media is kind of weird
- I prefer Twitter above else because you can always easily read back what you wrote
- Snapchat is basically watching something that you’ll forget
- Instagram is sort of the same
- So if I want to remember something, I’ll have to scribble a little note somewhere
- This is my explanation for Bob, I used to roast him with my friend and just got into the habit just before I started boring you guys to tears, lol!
- My memory is weird
- Often I will remember the strangest things, I can more or less remember article, shows and books word for word, but something you told me five minutes ago? Nope.
My time is not my own
- Weekends are my free time but they’re anything but
- I wish I lived by myself
- I don’t mind chipping in, but people are selfish and don’t care about my time
- I am expected to jump up a million times a day if necessary
- It’s exhausting.
- I just read through all 21 (plus a couple extra and they’re not as bad as I thought they would be
- It does sound like I am obsessed with Bob, but anyway….Lol.
That’s all for today!