– I’m trying to convince myself that I don’t care what Bob is up to. He was ‘vibing’ in New York, but I didn’t click on the video because I wasn’t ready to see any rhythm-less dancing. I feel old just hearing that term (vibing) and I’m pretty sure Bob is older than me!
He’s waaaaay cooler than me, though, so that must be it. I’m sure I’ll update you on Sir Bob by the end of the post.
– I had a dream, people.
It involved The Backstreet Boys, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. I wanted to cry. At first it was like, WOO BACKSTREET! And then I saw those two and my reaction was no go away get out of my heaaaaad.
– Anyway, speaking of Bob, I just spent a long time on Instagram. My feed has been taken up by some guy I know from work. He’s on holiday and every single picture taken is going on Instagram I guess. Every single one. Every one of them. All of them. My entire feed is him. Fun. Might buy him a photo album. Remember those?
– Got into a discussion on racism on here. If you follow my other blog, I posted about it there. Anyway, yeah, it’s so frustrating when people don’t understand and they never will. What’s the point? That’s what I ask myself. My head hurts.
– Bob update (I’m weak)
So, Bob’s watching the world’s most exciting baseball game ever (!) and narrating, I guess. He’s a really shitty narrator, mostly because I had to try and watch the game through his sunglasses. Bob, you’re very pretty and your sunglasses are great, but it would help if we could see what you were talking about. Especially if you’re like me and have zero understanding of baseball. Turn the camera around. Turn your phone around. It’s okay. We’ve seen how beautiful you are. I promise that we won’t forget.
– Speaking of beauty….
– Speaking of baseball, I was never really a sports team kind of girl. Weird because I love sports. I actually found a job opening for something sports related and I have decided to apply because that actually interests me. I probably won’t get it, but I feel as if fate brought me too it. Anyway, not weird because my parents were super strict. I was once on my school rounders team, though. I could hit the ball out of the park. I was really good. Man, I almost wish I could just serve balls for fun. I can’t remember the terminology. The pitcher throws the ball and what does the person hitting it do? LOL. I better get researching.
– I’m still going with the novel. I think my word target of 80,000 is unrealistic, though I’m 10% through. I have no plot. My plot is basically sad girl is sad. Sad girl sees bad thing. Sad girl meets bad girl. Sad girl has no friends. Sad girl meets new guy friend. I’m not about to write a romance novel (been there, done that) so… Yeah. I’ll think about it.
– Speaking of writing, imaginary! Bob will return when when I post the story in full. It’s not going to be a novel, but hey, at least I wrote a thing.
peace and love + have a good week!