Today (or yesterday for me) was so awful that you get this post about Bob. I’m not even going to call it Random Thoughts, it’s just…Bobservations.
So, after his little snarky remark about someone running, Bob had that live thing on Instagram, but I didn’t watch it. However, later, I was told what was in it.
You know how I said he was on a TV show and not even the hottest guy on the show? Well, he’s not coming back to the show. I still think he’s a douche once removed, but the news kind of broke my heart for ten minutes. At first I was sad for myself (who am I going to mock now?), and then I was sad for him, and then I was sad for the fans (some of them are piiiiiissed).
Personally, he could be on the show or not on it and it doesn’t really affect me, but a lot of people kind of wanted to see him back. I’d like to see him back but you know, it is what it is. I’d like to be a billionaire, but I’m not. That’s life.
Bob still has his Instagram (where he can get all the love and validation he so clearly needs) and whatever is keeping him from the show. He will survive, even if he’s petrified at first.
Anyway, now that he’s not coming back, I have no real reason to follow him. So… this might be the end of Bob. He might get cancelled twice. Not that me snarking about him counts. He can’t add that to his IMDB. Star of ‘Random Thoughts’ by a bitchy blogger on WordPress. Lol!
I’m kind of curious about why he’s not coming back. I’m not really surprised for… reasons, but I don’t buy the excuse given. Maybe I should write a fictional account of how it really went down:
Bob: I want another zero added to my contract!
Producer: Can we get another zero added to your % of acting ability?
Bob: SCREW YOU, I’M GONNA WIN AN OSCAR SOMEDAY.
Producer: Yeah, good luck with that.
You’ll be missed, Bob. Maybe you can work something out, maybe not. See you on Insta!
ETA: I haven’t unfollowed him yet so here are some more Bobservations.
– He’s doing that thing where he’s filming unsuspecting people in a public place.
- A guy on rollerblades who’s ‘vibin‘. You know how there are some things that sound better as hashtags and idiotic out loud? That’s one of them. It sounded so stupid to hear that come out of a grown man’s mouth.
- Two guys who were inexplicably doing some kind of kick boxing or exercise fighting man thing or something in the middle of a crowded area. They seem so interested and focused by what they’re doing that I’d just leave them be, but Bob isn’t that reasonable.
- “Look at these two guys…” Oh, lord, here we go. At one point, he snarkily tries to ‘explain’ what they’re doing.
- Bob can’t figure out why they wouldn’t go anywhere else. Apparently a crowded pathway is an an inappropriate place. Yeah, but it’s free! Bob, you know nothing of hustlin’.
- I can’t figure out why Bob doesn’t have anything better to do than film strangers but do you see me complaining about that on a public forum? Wait…
- He seems really excited about rollerblading dude. Apparently this guy has saucy ankles. He was literally yelling, ‘LOOK AT THOSE SAUCY ANKLES!’
- Saucy. Ankles.
- And then it’s back to those two guys who are just doing their thing but Bob has a real problem with it.
Me out loud in my kitchen while watching this:
His commentary hurts my head.
This guy is ridiculous.
What is he saying?
Please make it stop.
Why do I do this to myself?
He really does hurt my head.
Although, I can’t talk really. I’m snarking about him snarking about strangers. It’s like…snarkergy. And I was amused. It was more so bad it’s funny kinda amused but sometimes Bob serves a purpose.
Maybe I’ll keep him around. We’ll see.