Back to Bob
- He seems to want a pat on the back for driving himself to the airport. Well done?
- He’s back in California
- He’s back in the Bronco (which is apparently a ‘slutty red’)
- He’s back doing that thing where he practises his acting in an empty room. I laughed a lot at the caption because I’m easily amused. It was something like ‘no one wants to watch 😢’. Livestream it, boo, you’ve got 120k followers. Sure, a lot of them are probably angry with him (fallout from some show drama), but he has to give the people what they want!
- I am barely attempting to disguise who he is which is bad of me, but who cares? I will deny everything.
- His caption game is out of control. In a bad way.
- I’m slowly reaching the point where he just annoys me and he never has anything interesting to say. I think he peaked with ‘Saucy Ankles’.
- He needs to post some stories with his cute friend! Remember him? Okay so I barely remember him, but he should still come back.
- He’s in one of those Hallmark Christmas movies 😂😂. Actually, I think he was shooting this when I first followed him. Lol. It looks like it’ll be terrible. In a good way of course. I bet he plays the annoying brother/best friend. Someone annoying.
- I’ll review it for y’all. Maybe. Probably. Most definitely.
- I still need to watch his episode of SVU.
- “He’s so creepy and weird” — it’s Friday 13th, guess it’s just one of those days. Creepy vibes from The Bobster
- He has one of those faces that either looks good or… creepy. Has anyone ever experienced that? He doesn’t have bitchy resting face, or even creepy resting face, it’s like a creepy passing face. And that sounds wrong. Anyway, maybe he just has good and bad face days. Not everyone can look as adorably angry as I do on a daily basis. LOL.
- He was dressed fancier than usual (for a model he has…interesting fashion tastes). Turns out he was at amFAR, which I’ve never heard of (I thought it was a hashtag for when your seats are too far away…), but whatever, good cause. I was wondering how the fuck he managed to afford it, though, because look at the ticket prices (below). Maybe he got a cheapie ticket because, well.
- Anyway, given that he filmed parts, I’m sure he did. I feel like anyone paying $75,000 would be more interested in booze that making sure they filmed every second. Oh, and the actual charity side of things too I’m sure. /s
- Fucking Hollywood.
Back To Reality
- Life sucks
- Did I mention that life sucks?
- This week wasn’t too bad, though
- Better this week but…
Hi, Aunt Flo
- …It won’t last
- I am just getting over the last visit
- And even then I’ve had cramps all week
- Save me
- SAVE ME
Baseball is boring
- I think it’s a testament to how boring it is that I once accidentally mistook a college football game for a baseball game.
- How do people actually watch it live without falling asleep?
- About a friend and someone called Steve
- About work
- About Aaron Carter (this one was fucked up and weird).
- Brain, can you not?
Apparently, my brain is free of random thoughts this week (see: unnecessarily long Bob section). So, I’m going to tap out here. It’s my birthday next week… yay. I’m torn between doing something and just sleeping all day? I’ll let you know what I decide. Lol.